Gustavo Lins launched LINS PARIS in 2017. He is designing timeless pieces from his creative world DNA. Based on the sketch, the garment is created like an architectural work: once a piece has been established thanks to a stable structure, it will float freely around the body. The space between the body and the garment is the key. Within this space, the focus will be to emphasize a diagonal line movement running from the back towards the front. This spiral-like design and the mastery of the three-dimensional cut ensure perfect freedom for the body. Front and back panels overlap like independent layers and instantly find their place.

Therein lies the omnipresent reference to the Japanese kimono with its perfect proportions and uniqueness of a square base as well as its multiple use: bathing, nightwear, ceremony… The kimono represents the relentless quest for habitability of clothing, for more comfort, well-being and self-confidence.
The unisex dimension is also fundamental concern. Free from stereotypes, the garments are alternately worked, first on a male form, then female, and vice versa.

With this creative process and Gustavo Lin’s craftsmanship and skills, LINS PARIS is developed on two fronts. First, the creation of a timeless unisex wardrobe using fine materials and mineral shades, that are sprinkled with bursts of bright colors. Then, secondly, unique pieces and limited editions inspired by exclusive vintage works and rare classics no longer in production.

Each item of clothing is designed in France, in the studio on rue Saint Martin, in the heart of the historic Marais district in Paris. 85% of the collection is developed in France in this same studio, the remaining 15% via scrupulously selected French or Italian workshops. The materials are carefully sourced from France and Italy, sometimes from Japan, and chosen for their quality and their authentic and durable properties.